Thursday, May 24, 2012

After a line interview in Los Angeles - and Zephyr

After a line interview in Los Angeles - and Zephyr

Date

the music that interested me the most is started in 1954 and in 1977, there were only three sports questions (on cricket, and also the two cricket tragics on our table too easy, right) and a typewriter related question, I felt almost useless ARTSOUND quiz last week. I think I answered that at most two or three questions, and be then decided to put the desperadoes desperate to prove. Nevertheless, with this albatross around the neck, the team of Peter Crossing still in fifth place.

Not that I let it ruin my weekend. The demand for music that interested me the next day brought me into contact with a man named Lenny Lipton.

Lipton lives in Los Angeles Laurel Canyon with his wife, three children, “the dog Snowy Wonderland, another dog, a cat, a fish and a bird of bad temper,” or so, he said.


Advertisement: Story continues below

No comments:

Post a Comment